Not everyone knows what online piracy has done to indie filmmakers, so this week we have a pair of stories that try to shed some light into dark recesses. First, horror filmmaker Filip Tegstedt outlines the saga of futilely trying to find a distributor for a movie that had already been pirated, and then Cinedigm’s Jill Calcaterra explains the company’s new distribution partnership with BitTorrent.
Plus, Geoff and I offer up the Top Best Greatest Five Movies with which to celebrate the end of DOMA. Yes, it’ll be fabulous.
And, as always, we welcome your feedback.
On This Week’s Show:
- Slippery Slope [0:00–1:00]
- Movies to Celebrate the End of DOMA [1:00–18:00]
- There’s Something About Marianne [14:30 -31:45]
- Coming to a Torrent Near You [31:45 -41:00]
Get In Touch With Us:
- Ask Us Anything
- Email Us
- Twitter Us
- Call Broken Projector: (512) 212–1301