Since Neil got kidnapped on his way down to South America to solve the Honduran governmental crisis, he was unable to make it back for the show this Sunday. Rest assured, Rejects, we do not negotiate with terrorist kidnappers. Even when their demands are incredibly reasonable. Good luck, Neil!
Fortunately I was able to con Eric Vespe (aka Quint) from Aint It Cool News into thinking that we have more than 12 listeners, and he brought the thunder to the show in a way that’s not been seen since we first started broadcasting in 1981. We talk about Romantic Comedies on Predator World, argue over the use of digital in Public Enemies and get frustrated by the genius of Flickchart.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 21:00ish]
- Ryan Reynolds Will Be Buried Alive All By Himself
- Aziz Ansari and Randy Want You to Laugh Your Dick Off
- Predators Gets a Nimrod Director
- Should We Let The Right Remake In?
- American Werewolf in London Remake = WRONG.
Segment 2: Reviews [21:00 – 43:00ish]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [43:00 – 60:00ish]
- The Wonderful, Terrible, Ingeniously Frustrating World of Flickchart
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who Took the Top of the Box Office This Week?