Support this week’s sponsor: Goldman Sachs – Selling you shitty investments and securities since 1836.
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, we point out that it doesn’t matter who directs the next Fox-fueled X-Men film, Robert Fure tells Leatherface to take the chainsaw and leave the cannoli, and Drew McWeeny from HitFix avoids pantsing J.J. Abrams.
We also manage to review A Nightmare on Elm Street.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 32:30]
- Who should Fox get to direct X-Men: First Class?
- Apparently it doesn’t matter
- J.J. Abrams is teaming up with Steven Spielberg
- Will it be a remake of Howard the Duck?
- How could it not be?
- Commando cannot be remade, but it will be
- Can we still have a muscle guy go shirtless and destroy an island of people?
- We hope so
- Fure offers a smarter option
- Akiva Goldsman will ruin something you love
- The Dark Tower series might be unfilmable
- Fat Ass Panties might also be unfilmable
- Also, Paramount doesn’t think Anchorman 2 is filmable
Segment 2: Reviews [32:30 – 53:00]
Segment 3D: The World Famous Third Segment [53:00 – The End]
- This Again?: We keep talking about 3D. It’s flaws. It’s successes. It’s future.
- Cole’s completely accurate Box Office guesses
- Dreamweaver takes over the entire end of the show
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio