Support this week’s sponsor: The Eyjafjallaökull Volcano – For All Your Volcano Needs.
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, Robert Fure drops by to explain what a Snatch Test is, and Pundog-in-Chief Neil Miller comes by to offer up some insights into how a film is like a train crash.
Also, we refuse to explain what a Cincinnati Bow Tie is.
Somehow, we manage to review The Losers.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 27:00]
- We learned nothing from the Iron Man 2 junket
- We are also not talking about Mickey Rourke’s penis
- Pack your bags possibly for a possible trip to what might possibly be called District 10
- Is it possible that Twilight: Eclipse might be good?
- Some helpful tips about Netflixing Red Shoe Diaries
- And keeping a constant stream of nudity going in your entertainment room
- Know Hope: Hobo With a Shotgun
- We spend way too much time talking about hobos
- Fure shares his weight loss tips
Segment 2: Reviews [27:00 – 49:00]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [49:00 – The End]
- Nickled and Dimed: Hollywood is shoving 3D, increased ticket prices and double-dip DVD releases. How can you hold on to your money and still make your neighbors envious of your film love?
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio