Brought to you by: Your Childhood – Good News! It hasn’t actually been raped.
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, Aint It Cool News writer Quint and local internet mogul Aaron Morgan join us to slander the names of good people, discuss Abraham Lincoln’s dark past of feline fornication, and bring the entire show to you in soul-burning 3d!
Plus, we somehow manage to review How To Train Your Hot Tub Time Machine.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 -WhoKnowish]
- Kevin Smith did something interesting last week…
- Chris Evans became Captain America…
- and Y: The Last Man got some new life and possibilities…
Segment 2: Reviews [Sometimeorso – Reallylongdiscussiono’clock]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [Whenwillitendthirty – Fin]
- Our Epic Discussion About The Money-Making Gimmick Scam Called 3D – In 3D: Are theaters really going to rake in more money by raising prices or will they just drive away customers? Will it set back the look of comic book films? Will it hurt the indie world? Answers can only be discovered if you dare to venture inside…
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio