This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, Neil Miller and Brian Gibson join me to relive the absolute terror of South By Southwest. Revel in discussion of films you’ll never get to see! Splendor at the amount of times we reference trains full of ranch dressing! Enjoy thoroughly an intense debate about which Ninja Turtle costume makes for a funnier film about terrorism!
Come along on a magic journey with us as we ride the freight train of film love all the way back into the station.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment One: [Early on]
- This week’s only news apparently: Chris Evans might possibly perhaps maybe could be Captain America.
Segment Two: [Everything else]
- A Fairly Large Discussion about SxSW: We saw every films at SXSW. Here’s what to see, what to avoid, and what you’ll have no chance to see or avoid.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio