Brought to you by: Moms – Because only orphans don’t have ‘em!
This week, on an extra special episode or Reject Radio, Neil returns, Cole waxes philosophical about the nature of cameras, and Horror Squad writer Luke Mullen drops by to sound exactly like Kevin Smith.
We talk for three hours, and you, the audience, will be moved to tears. Or bored to tears.
Either way, we still manage to review Cop Out, A Prophet, and The Crazies.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 -WhoKnowish]
- Will Smith vs. Hitchcock
- We choose Hitch.
- The director, not the guy who played Hitch in that one movie that one time.
- Brian de Palma is probably not directing Paranormal Activity 2
- And Some Guy is probably definitely directing The Flash
- Trailers Rounded Up: Why are we screaming at the Nightmare on Elm Street?
Segment 2: Reviews [Sometimeorso – Reallylongdiscussiono’clock]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [Whenwillitendthirty – Fin]
- Our Not At All Small Oscar Prediction Special: Who will win? Did they even use cameras? Who will James Cameron be wearing on the red carpet?
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
- Hint: It wasn’t Avatar.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio