Brought to you by: Meat Cats – Available at Home Depot and wherever quality products are sold.
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, we attempt to discover the secret to Lon Chaney’s success, discuss the inner-workings of the Tri-Cock, and Black Dynamite director Scott Sanders joins us in Segment Three to discuss Blaxploitation and his film.
Also, we manage not to sound too racist.
Also, also, we manage to review Shutter Island.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 -17:00ish ]
- Scott Sanders Sadly Won’t Actually Be On the Show!
- But He Will Later!
- So Get Excited!
- Because You Won’t Have To Hear Two White Guys Talk About Blaxploitation!
- Three American Pies Weren’t Enough!
- And Catherine Hardwicke Seeks to Twilight-up an Old Fairy Tale!
- Brian Expounds on Oiled-up, Shirtless Werewolves
- Like Lon Chaney, Jr.
- I Fail To Find a Video of Lon Chaney Oiling Himself Up
Segment 2: Reviews [17:00orso – 30:00]
- Shutter Island [Cole’s Awesome Review]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [30:00 – Sanders Calls in around 43:00 – Fin]
- Dy-no-mite! Dy-no-mite! – Scott Sanders joins us for a discussion about Blaxploitation and his film Black DYNAMITE!
- Scott Sanders officially announces BlolfMan – the first Blaxploitation Werewolf movie.
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
- Hint: It wasn’t Avatar.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio