Brought to you by: The Winter Olympics – Just like the Summer Olympics but with more figure skating.
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, the suavest mother lover on the planet – Cinematical’s Scott Weinberg – joins us to share his immense horror knowledge just in time for Valentine’s Day.
We also manage to avoid prank calling people.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 -24:00ish ]
- Lucky McKee and Angela Bettis Team Up for Offspring: The Woman
- We Want You to Try Out For Escape From New York
- And Don’t Dare Call The Original ‘Campy’
- Dune Adaptation/Remake Gets an Unseasoned Writer
- We Invite You To Make Some 30-Second Coffee
Segment 2: Reviews [24:00orso – 46:00]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [46:00 – Fin]
- Horror That Demands a Verdict: Scott Weinberg suggests a ton of films to see instead of Wolfman. From the casual horror fan to the full out horror geek, there’s something here for everyone.
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
- Hint: It wasn’t Avatar.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio