Brought to you by: Uncle Smoot’s Malt-Glazed Bacon – The only bacon gauranteed to get you drunk!
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, author, Mystery Team screenwriter, twitter personality, Derrick Comedian and actor D.C. Pierson joins us to pitch great new film ideas involving Supervillains with Erectile Dysfunction, make a lot of paypal money, and to explain the mystique of the Hollywood of Northeast Pennsylvania.
Also, we find time to review From Paris With Love, the Superbowl, and Pierson’s book “The Boy Who Couldn’t Sleep and Never Had To.”
Also, also, the internet at large pits Pierson and me against each other in a cruel contest for “points.”
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 -32:00ish ]
- Sundance is Over, But Films Got Bought!
- So They’ll Probably Be In Theaters Near You!
- We Will Be Over Here Slaughtering These Goats
- MacGruber is Absolutely Not Threatened by a Genuine Lawsuit
- Please, No Hurrican Katrina Jokes
- How the Hell Do You Pronounce the Word “Ouvre?”
- Breaking: Mystery Team Hits DVD in May
- Taylor Lautner Beats D.C. Pierson Out for the Role of Stretch Armstrong
- We Hit On a Multi-Million Dollar Idea
Segment 2: Reviews [32:00orso – 46:00]
- From Paris With Love [Review Forthcoming, Neil Promises]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [46:00 – Fin]
- The Author Who Could: The Official Reject Radio Interview with “The Boy Who Couldn’t Sleep and Never Had To” author D.C. Pierson – the guy you’ve been listening to all night!
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
- Hint: It wasn’t Avatar.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio