Brought to you by: The Third Dimension – Three times better than the First Dimension and a full 1.5 times better than the Second.
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, Landon Palmer and I explain why Danny Glover would make the perfect Spider-Man, attempt to figure out why Peter Jackson is obsessed with roses, and Landon educates me on 5 directors that I should have already known about.
Also, also, there’s a strange, mild buzz in the background that I refuse to be held accountable for.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 -27:00ish ]
- Sam Raimi Breaks Up with Peter Parker
- Ricky Gervais Breaks Up with Us
- Daniel Craig Fights Cowboys and Aliens
- If You Don’t Think Someone Should Make Sex & Mencia, You Are Wrong
- The Dennis Hopper Memorial Trailer Round Up: Some Nicholas Sparks films and Our Family Wedding. And I gush over Hubble 3D.
Segment 2: Reviews [27:00orso – 51:30]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [51:30 – Fin]
- R.I.P. Rohmer: 5 Directors That We Should All Netflix – Admit it. There’s a few directors you’ve never heard of but would fall in love with. Especially if you love violence, dark comedy, or nuns masturbating. We tip one out for Eric Rohmer and raise our glasses to four other iconic directors that aren’t quite iconic enough. Or nearly as iconic as they should be.
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
- Hint: It was still Avatar.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio