Brought to you by: The C-17 Globemaster 3 – when you absolutely, positively have to deliver an M1 Abrams Tank overnight.
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, Rob Hunter decides to stop by to claim that every news piece I find important is as boring as his high school sex education class. We dissect the secret of life hidden in ancient religious texts, and wax philosophic on matters personal and universal while sipping brandy and smoking It’s A Boy cigars.
Also, we find time to review Leap Year, Youth in Revolt, Daybreakers, and other films that aren’t Avatar.
Download This Episode
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 - ]
- Stuart Townsend is out of Thor.
- Blake Lively is in on The Green Lantern.
- So Ryan Reynolds gets to make out with a 22 year old.
- That’s not creepy.
- Neil Miller still not cast in either film.
- And someone is foolishly remaking Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance.
- Neil Miller’s Wacky, No Good, Very Bad Day Trailer Round Up: An 18th Kick-Ass trailer, A first A-Team trailer, and other hyphenated films, too!
- Out of Respect for Rob Hunter: Please, No Dance Break.
Segment 2: Reviews 
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [ - Fin]
- Proof that January doesn’t totally suck for movies! A list of films we love from the worst month of the year!
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
- Hint: It was still Avatar.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
Subscribe to Reject Radio: