Brought to you by: 2010 – Didn’t like 2009? Upgrade to a new model today!
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, someone whose film opinion you’ve admired for years. Will. Die.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 35:00ish]
- Take a shot every time Scott Weinberg plugs Fantastic Mr. Fox
- Horsethief Pictures wants you to be involved in the filmmaking process
- The Coens want you (if you look like a 14-year old girl) to star in True Grit
- The Neil’s Not Dead He’s In Ohio Trailer Round-up: Cop Out, Repo Men, Karate Kid, Sex and the City 2
- We’re not actually giving out a ton of Axe Body Spray
- Dance Break: Twist and Shout – as used in Back To School
- More senseless rambling
Segment 2: Reviews [35:00 – 67:0oish]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [67:00 – Fin]
- We Look Back on the Year That Was…and Ahead to the Year That Will Be: What will 2010 bring? What are we most excited about? Does it rhyme with Schmiron Schman Schmoo?
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio