Brought to you by: That Last Second on the Game Clock – Sometimes it makes all the difference.
This week, on a very special episode or Reject Radio, we return this week like a cinematic boot to the face to discuss the finer points of Oscar-caliber science fiction, join the My Little Pony Fan Club, and try to figure out how to rob a bank on horseback.
Junk Food Cinema enthusiast Brian Salisbury joins me. Send him emails telling him how great he is and how much of an asshole I am.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 33:00ish]
- The My Little Pony Fan Club
- Should There Be an Entourage Movie?
- Just Say No: The Birds Remake
- Can There Be Bourne Without Paul Greengrass?
- Wasn’t the First Bourne Without Him?
- Why Are We Asking So Many Questions?
- It Makes Sense That There Would Be Aliens in Battleship, But We’re Not Sure Why
- Happy Birthday Neil Miller Trailer Roundup: Takers, Daybreakers
- Dance Break: Futures. Made Of. Virtual Insanity
Segment 2: Reviews [33:00 – 62:0oish]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [62:00 – Fin]
- The New Best Pictures: How the Oscars are disconnected from the public and what they can do to fix that.
- Plus: Our List of Ten Best Picture Nominees that would prove the Oscars are popularly legitimate again.
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
- Enjoy Yourselves. Take Only What You Need From It.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio