Brought to you by: Phoning It In – That’s what we’re going to be doing.
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, we finally utilize the internet to do the show, special guest Kevin Carr can’t stop talking about menstrual blood, and we do our impression of 1930s British Robert Redford.
We do it all for you.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 33:00ish]
- There Was No News This Week, so We Talk About Al Gore
- And NBC’s Blatant Enviro-Themed Thursday
- All the Other News Involves How Many People Camped Out for New Moon
- And Idris Elba Just Got Cast in Thor as Hilmdall Heimdall, the Man Who Invented the Heimlich Maneuver
- In the Lollipop Forest
- Also, The American Gladiators Movie Hired a Writer
- Neil Is Dead Get Over It Trailer Round Up: Round Two for Clash of the Titans
Segment 2: Reviews [33:00 – 62:0oish]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [62:00 – Fin]
- Our Favorite Vampire Sports Movies That We Just Made Up: Admit it. You’d go see Million Dollar Rabies.
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
- Go Eat Turkey. We’ll See You in Two Weeks.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio