Brought to you by: That fire insurance you rolled your eyes at – not laughing now are you?
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, we sit down with vegetarian film critic Edward Douglas from Comingsoon.net. He turned down tickets to a Metallica show in order to shoot the breeze about music, represents the Germans by sticking up for Roland Emmerich, and can’t say anything about his set visit to Clash of the Titans.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 33:00ish]
- Apparently Roland Emmerich Wants More Independence Days
- Bill Pullman Might Still Be President
- Would You Vote For Him?
- What if it was Zombie Bill Pullman?
- Thought So
- MGM is For Sale, Maybe, So Pull Out Your Wallets
- The Neil Miller Memorial Trailer Roundup: Clash of the Titans Will. Clash. Your. Titans.
- This Becomes a Huge Discussion About Bands Scoring Films, and I’m Not Sure How
- Dance Breaking in the Streets
Segment 2: Reviews [33:00 – 62:0oish]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [62:00 – Fin]
- On the High Seas: When an indie film like Ink gets the spotlight from Pirate Bay, is it a tacit celebration of piracy? Is there an upside to it? Is wearing an eye patch really necessary?
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
- Elenore, Gee! We Think You’re Swell
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio