Brought to you by: That Dating Website You Just Joined – Don’t worry. This one probably won’t find you true happiness either.
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, I fight my way through nasal congestion to provide another electrifying show thanks completely to my special guests – the soft-spoken John Gholson from Horror’s Not Dead and Sci-fi Squad as well as our very own Culture Warrior, Landon Palmer.
We made zero vagina references despite reviewing The Box. This oversight will be remedied on next week’s show.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 46:00exactly]
- Sean Connery Lives
- Jake Gyllenhaal to Finally Make Movie Where He Wakes Up Inside Another Man’s Body
- A Brokeback Mountain Joke? Really, John?
- Halo Goes Cartoon Style
- Zach Galifiankis Sat on a Wall, Zach Galifianakis Had a Great Fall for Puss in Boots
- Yes, I’m Pronouncing His Name Wrong On Purpose
- We Avoid Making Puns About a Risk Movie
- Toby Kebbell Goes From RocknRolla to Killing Lincoln for Robert Redford
- The Neil’s Dead, Get Over It Trailer Round Up, Time To Move On, A Rope of Sand: Prince of Persia
- Landon Uses the Words “Racist” and “Gussy Up” in the Same Comment
- We Get Sidetracked Into a Deep Discussion About Video Game Movies
- Dance Break: J-Lo Style
Segment 2: Reviews [46:00 – 84:0oish]
- The Box [Cole’s Awesome Review]
- The Fourth Kind [Brian Salisbury’s Review]
- The Men Who Stare at Goats [Cole’s Awesome Review]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [84:00 – Fin]
- Commercial Properties: At what point are we paying to see commercials up on the big screen? How far off is a Count Chocula movie? When will the trailer pre-roll and the feature presentation be essentially the same?
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
- We refuse respectfully to be your beast of burden.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio