Brought to you by: Candy and Whiskey-flavored Vomit – If you did Halloween correctly, you know what I’m talking about.
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, with my interest in horror films waning, we call upon the epic triumvirate of Peter Sciretta from a tiny horror film blog called /film and film producer Aaron Morgan to discuss the finer things in life. Filet Mignon. Fancy hairdos. Anarchy.
Despite Aaron’s constant need to explore the visual limits of radio and Peter’s constant need to derail discussions that don’t deal with Pump Up the Volume, we manage to review This Is It and Gentlemen Broncos.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 36:00orthereabouts]
- We Hilariously take the Pump Up the Volume References to the Breaking Point
- The Witty Commentary Falls To the Floor, but is Christian Slater still a live?
- Men in Black 3 Gets a Tropic Thunder co-writer in Etan Cohen
- Aaron Pitches for Black Men in Black Men 3
- Thor Gets a Sir in Anthony Hopkins as Odin
- Reality vs. Fantasy in Comic Book Adaptations
- Speaking of male nudity, Tony Scott Making Chippendale’s Movie
- The Neil Miller Appropriately Somber Trailer Round-Up: Avatar, Invictus
- No, the Plot to Invictus Has Nothing to Do with Giant Insects
- Peter Keeps Talking About Bring It On, Forcing Me To Cut To…
- …the Dance Break: Come Baby, Come style.
Segment 2: Reviews [36:00 – 64:0oish]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [64:00 – Fin]
- How Do You Kill The Art of Storytelling? An independent filmmaker and two film journalists take on the idea that independent filmmaking is dead. What do indie filmmakers need to figure out and what do major studios need to concede?
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
- The Mars Volta rightfully Drowns Out My Goodbyes
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio