Brought to you by: The Snugglie Bear – The blanket with sleeves with a teddy bear sewn into it! (Not available in stores)
This week, on a very special Reject Radio, we put down the booze and sharp objects (that we were using to carve pumpkins), pick up the weapons after getting ambushed, and pull the blankets over our heads out of fear.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – circa28:00]
- Paranormal Activity crushes at the box office, slaying the dragon that is the Saw franchise
- Scream IV is NOT going to be in 3D, slaying the dragon that is the fad of 3D
- We Hilariously Auction Off Some Drawings for Charity
- Neill Blomkamp has the money for his next film, slaying the dragon that is not having money for a next film
- Neil Miller Memorial Appropriately Somber Trailer Round Up: Pour out a glass for Neil and watch the teaser for Season of the Witch
- Cole says the phrase, “Jesus’ birthday is for pussies” which sounds, out of context, incredibly offensive
- He also claims that Snake Eyes was “genius.” Let’s assume he was being sarcastic
- Dance Break: Mo’ Money, Mo’ Problems Style. Nothin’s changed but our limp.
- Whatever happened to Mace?
Segment 2: Reviews [28:00 – 60:00ish]
- Saw 6 [Cole’s Awesome Review]
- Antichrist [Landon’s Review]
- The Vampire’s Assistant [Cole’s Awesome Review]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [60:00 – Fin]
- Our Not-at-all-Spoiler-Free Discussion of Our Favorite and Least Favorite Twists: We grapple with the tougher-than-you’d-think question of what defines a twist and fall in love with hyphenated words. Who sees dead people? Who’s Luke’s father? What’s that thing at the end of Sleepaway Camp? Why are we talking about Love Actually? What are your favorite twists?
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio