Brought to you by: Bigger Boats – You’re Gonna Need One
This week on a very special episode of Reject Radio, Eric Vespe from Aint It Cool News and I wax philosophical about the nature of the beast, we play footsie, we tackle the tough news of the day in a professional manner, we discuss the appalling lack of Terry O’Quinn’s bathroom parts in the remake of The Stepfather, we celebrate the 34th and 4 months anniversary of Jaws, and we avoid offending every single sub-culture and religious group known to man.
Except Zoroastrians. But they’re so damned sensitive.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – circa35:00]
- Bill Murray Ain’t Afraid of No Ghosts
- But He is Afraid He Won’t Be Doing Ghostbusters 3 Without the Right Script
- Chris Pine Might Be Jack Ryan For The Hunt for The Patriot of All Fears
- News Flash: Signing a Petition Will Not Make Sam Rockwell an Oscar-winner
- But Moon Busted Up the Awards Ceremony at SITGES
- Cole Hilariously Sends Off for a Free Dell Laptop
- The Neil Miller Appropriately Somber Memorial Wacky Trailer Round Up: Edge of Darkness, Paranormal Activity
- Dance Break – Jai Ho Style
Segment 2: Reviews [35:00 – 62:00ish]
- Where the Wild Things Are [Bethany’s Review]
- The Stepfather [Cole’s Awesome Review]
- Law Abiding Citizen [Robert Levin’s Review]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [62:00 – Fin]
- 34 Years Of Not Going In the Water: Celebrating Jaws, the invention of the summer blockbuster, the launching of an iconic director, and Eric agrees to take on the Jaws-expert quiz.
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio