Brought to you by: The Society For People Against Running Upstairs When A Killer Attacks reminding you that running upstairs when a killer attacks is a good way to get stabbed to death.
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, Neil makes his triumphant return to provide meaningful, erudite commentary on the news of the day. Plus! Special Guest Todd Gilchrist (from the internet) elevates the conversation to heights previously unknown. Honest Zombies! Spoiler Alerts! Chaos!
Programming Note: Due to circumstances beyond our control, namely whether or not someone breaks into Neil’s car and steals his laptop and his collection of Billy Ocean cassette tapes, Episodes 19 and 19.5 will never ever ever be available for your listening pleasure. Don’t think of them as being unavailable, though. Think of them as special live-only episodes that you weren’t cool enough to hear live.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 50:00abouts]
- Many Moons of Slumber and Turmoil
- Neil’s Car Gets Hilariously Broken Into
- Will Let Me In and its New Cast Be Sexy Enough?
- David S. Goyer’s 9-Year Old Script is Dusted Off for Ghost Rider 2
- Polanski’s The Ghost Will Be Finished With or Without Him
- Probably Without Him
- Neil Miller Triumphant Return Wacky Trailer Round Up of Death: 2012 Footage, Up in the Air, The Crazies
- Dance Break – Playing that Funky Music
Segment 2: Reviews [50:00 – 81:00ish]
- Zombieland [Brian Salisbury’s Review]
- The Invention of Lying [Robert Levin’s Review]
- Capitalism: A Love Story
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [81:00 – Fin]
- What’s A Spoiler? We discuss where to draw the line on what makes a spoiler. We also reveal who Luke Skywalker’s father is, so, you know, SPOILER ALERT.
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio