Brought to you by: Pierce & Pierce – For all your Wall Street investment and Prostitute Chainsaw murdering needs.
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, we dance our way into your hearts, bleed you dry, and save our best material for the end. (So maybe just skip right to the end).
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 38:00abouts]
- Jeff Bridges! True Grit!
- Sharlto Copley! The A-Team!
- Nic Cage! No The Green Hornet!
- Judge Dredd! Has a writer!
- Children of the Corn! Being remade!
- Halloween 3D! Has a director!
- Dance Break! U Can’t Touch This. Seriously, U can’t.
- Neil Miller Memorial Somber Trailer Round-Up: Up in the Air asks us to put our wives in our backpacks
Segment 2: Reviews [38:00 – 60:00ish]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [60:00 – Fin]
- Bloody Great Horror: We take a look at movies with buckets and buckets of blood. Yes, we included Braindead. Plus! Fure shares his Blood Recipe. Double plus! How To Use Blood in your production! WARNING: Fure uses the word ‘subcutaneous.’
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
Robert Fure’s Low-Fat Alcoholic Blood Recipe
- 16 oz. Karo Syrup
- 2 tbls Milk
- .3 fl. oz. Red Dye (the whole bottle)
- 2-4 drops Green Dye
- 4-6 drops Yellow Dye
- 6-8 drops Blue Dye
- 3 splashes Vodka
Use Milk and Blue Dye to keep it thick and dark. The Vodka keeps the milk from spoiling. If you need more blood (and you will), you do the math.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio