Brought to you by: No One – Sponsoring Reject Radio since 1981
Oh world! The theaters have been jam packed with terrible movies for the past two weekends (The Final Destination is top at the Box Office two weeks in a row…) so we’re at a loss as to what to discuss. Luckily, special co-host Kevin Carr finds a way to illuminate us all on the finer points of animated pornography.
It’s Labor Day. Get off the internet and go fly a kite or something. There’s BBQing to be done!
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 44:00orso]
- Kevin Eats a Five-foot Tall Tower of Nachos Every Labor Day
- Who Isn’t Excited for Big Momma’s House 3? Because They Should Be Lynched
- Can Rambo 5 Go Science Fiction Without Sucking?
- Favreau Heads to the Old West in His Space Ship for Cowboys and Aliens
- Iron Man 2 Shouldn’t Be 3D. Iron Man 3 Is More than Welcome To.
- Remember How You Wanted Another Fantastic Four Movie from Fox? Neither Do We.
- Your Grandma is Pissed: Newspapers Won’t Have Theater Times Anymore
- Kevin Admits That He’s Into Furries and Animated Porn
- Dance Break! The Chopped and Screwed Funk Soul Brotha
- Neil’s Memorial Totally Somber Trailer Round Up: Boondock Saints II
Segment 2: Reviews [44:00 – 63:00orthat]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [63:00 – Fin]
- Seriously, it’s a holiday. Go hang out at the pool.
- Cole’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who Made the Top of the Box Office This Week?
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio