Brought to you by: Dapper Dan Hair Pomade – The pleasing odor’s half the point!
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, our very own Kevin Carr drops by to tell us about Ashton Kutcher’s penis, the state of modern horror, and his displeasure over the crappy economy.
Wait, what’s wrong with the economy?!
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 37:00abouts]
- There is no way possible ever that Batman 3 will be filmed fully in IMAX ever of all time.
- Rob Zombie wants to remake The Blob with no Blob
- “You don’t know Rob Zombie like I do. You don’t hear what he says to me when we’re alone,” – The Horror Genre
- Were there boobs in the remake?
- Korean-born Kim Ji-Woon to make English-language debut with remake of French film Max and the Junkmen
- Neil attempts to talk about Twilight: New Moon for some reason
- Neil’s Crazy, Wacky, Hilarious, MadCap Trailer Round Up – The Descent 2, The Men Who Stare At Goats, An Education
- Dance Break! Get Out Your Seat and Jump Around, if you would
Segment 2: Reviews [37:00 – 63:00ish]
- The Final Destination [Kevin Carr’s Review]
- Halloween 2 [Rob Zombie is the Insane Clown Posse of Directors]
- Taking Woodstock [Robert Levin’s Review]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [63:00 – Fin]
- Christmas in July, Horror in August: What makes a great horror film in the first place? We explore our favorite horror films, and Neil chooses a bunch of comedies
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio