Brought to you by: Yeah, Hi, this is Dolph Lundgren from the set of The Expendables, and you’re listening to Reject Radio!
This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, Rob Hunter stops by and plays both the roles of Neil Miller and Bethany Perryman despite having never taken an acting class in his life. I, on the other hand, continue to deliver insightful, intelligent, and witty commentary on the nature of fart jokes while Hunter blathers on and on about the recent releases and topical movie news.
Fresh out the box. Stop, look and watch! Ready yet? Get set! It’s…Reject Radio.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 45:00abouts]
- We are the highest rated show of all time on iTunes
- Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis to Pretentiously Have Sex with Each Other for Aronofsky’s Black Swan
- The Wizard of Oz Celebrates 70 Years by Returning to the Big Screen
- Apparently the sequel to Hancock Won’t be Called Tonight, He Comes Again
- But Should Peter Berg make Battleship first?
- Juan Carlos Fresnadillo Gets Deep with Bioshock Adaptation
- Neil’s Crazy, Wacky, Hilarious, Madcap Trailer Roundup: The Tournament, Avatar, Wolfman, Inception, Youth In Revolt
- Dance Break! It’s your chance. Do your dance at the Space Jam. Alright.
Segment 2: Reviews [45:00 – 83:00ish]
- Inglourious Basterds [Hunter’s Review]
- Thirst [Hunter’s Review]
- World’s Greatest Dad [Neil’s Review]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [83:00 – The End]
- The Gloriously Basterdized History of WWII – Does historical accuracy really matter in film in the first place?
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who took the top spot this week?
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio