This week on a very special episode of Reject Radio, we mistake guest host Landon Palmer for Bill O’Reilly, get pissed at movie marketing, and Neil has one more margarita than is advisable. This becomes apparent toward the end of the show when he takes a nap. Luckily, he talks in his sleep. Unluckily, he still just rambles on about movies.
Seriously, he has no idea.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – circa50:30ish]
- Steven Spielberg to Take on the Invisible Rabbit Harvey
- Canadian Bacon director Michael Moore Finally Makes Features Again
- A New Picture from Avatar! And it’s James Cameron Standing Around! Go Crazy, Internet!
- Ridley Scott is In For Alien But We Don’t Know Why
- The Lorax Will Speak for the Trees From the Big Screen
- Neil Does an Impression of Johnny Cash For Some Reason
- Trailer for Sam Raimi’s TV Show “Spartacus” is Bloody, Boobly
- Dance Break! Cherry Poppin’ Daddies Style
- Michael Sheen to Play Villainous Prime Minister Tony Blair for Tron Legacy
- Neil’s Wacky, Crazy Trailer Round-up: Fantastic Mr. Fox, I Sell The Dead, A Serious Man
- Neil Spoils Every Episode of “Lost” Ever
Segment 2: Reviews [roundabout50:30 – 75:00ish]
- Aliens in the Attic [Kevin Carr’s Review]
- The Cove [Robert Levin’s Review]
- The Collector [Cole’s Awesome Review]
- Funny People [Cole’s Other Awesome Review]
- 500 Days of Summer and Moon and The Hurt Locker are Still Out for you to Find
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [75:00 – The End]
- The Buzz Kill: We examine the effects of buzz on a film. Good buzz, bad buzz, controversial buzz. How does it change the way we see movies, and what happens when one rises above it?
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who Took the Top of the Box Office This Week?