Comic-Con has come and gone like a fart in the wind, so of course we’re still obsessing over it. And what we missed. Was Gary Oldman joking when he claimed that a third Batman would start filming next year? Was the Avatar footage actually seat-wettingly good? Bah – we might as well just start looking ahead to Comic-Con 2010. Twilight Saga: Eclipse everybody!
Rob Hunter was riding shotgun to set us straight on all of our incorrect opinions.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 47:20ish]
- Gary Oldman Claims Batman 3 films next year, Rob Hunter calls bullshit
- Arrested Development movie is not dead, Rob Hunter calls bullshit on Batman 3
- New Ninja Turtles will be darker, Rob Hunter calls bullshit
- James Cameron announces he’ll take Titanic to the Third Dimension, Rob Hunter calls bullshit on it and Batman 3
- Avatar Day is coming! Fifteen minutes of it for free! Rob Hunter calls bullshit!
- Neil’s Crazy Wacky Trailer Round up: The Book of Eli, Alice in Wonderland, Old Tron Legacy footage is new again, Rob Hunter calls bullshit
- Dance Break! Humpty Hump style.
Segment 2: Reviews [47:00 – 86:00ish]
- Orphan [Hunter’s Review]
- G-Force [Kevin Carr’s Review]
- The Ugly Truth [Cole’s Awesome Review]
- 500 Days of Summer and Moon are Still Out for you to Find
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [86:00 – The End]
- Get excited about Comic-Con 2010: We jump the gun to speculate on what films will be big hits a year from now in the heat of San Diego. The Avengers? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? Star Trek 2? Spider-man 4?
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who Took the Top of the Box Office This Week?