This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, we have a surprise visit from FSR publisher and beard enthusiast Neil Miller who reminds everyone why he’s really a big softie beneath that rugged exterior.
Instead of the usual news and reviews, the show is one large Segment Three where we give thanks for the cinematic wonders of 2010 (and the fact that the year is almost over).
If you’re heartbroken that we didn’t review Burlesque, please pick up your consolation prize on your way out.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [All of it]
- FSR Gives Thanks: The ten cinematic things that we’re most thankful for include strong female roles on the horizon, the continued careers of some new directorial talents, innovation in inside baseball, and movies that must be seen on the big screen (without the help of 3D). What other treasures do we praise with our thanks? Will your favorite thing make the list?
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio
Subscribe to Reject Radio:
Correction: At the end of the show, Cole mentions that we’ll be rolling out coverage of a Green Lantern set visit on December 1st. This is incorrect. We’ll be rolling out coverage of a Cowboys & Aliens set visit on November 29th.