This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, the editor of The New Ledger and podcast host of Coffee and Markets Ben Domenech brings his velvety voice to the show to suggest that John Lithgow play a werewolf-hunting FDR, question the Spider-Man casting, and create a list of movie characters that should run for office (we’d totally vote for Judy Dench’s M).
Plus, we find time to review Megamind, Due Date, and implore you to see Four Lions.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Hot Off The Press [0:00 – 20:30ish]
- FDR: American Badass sounds brilliant no matter what
- Hopefully there’s some sort of nazi werewolf tie-in
- Does Toy Story 3 have a political slant?
- Spider-Man gets its Uncle Ben and Aunt May
- Ben foolishly suggests originality
- Should we treat going to remake movies like we’re going to plays?
Segment 2: Reviews [20:30 – 45:00abouts]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [45:00 – The End]
- What Movie Character Would You Vote For? Ben and I delve into a list of the movie characters we think could get the job done, and we learn a bit more about ourselves than we ever bargained for. Hint: we’re part of the problem.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio