This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, former Blockbuster employee and current Saw 3D co-writer Marcus Dunstan settles in for a long interview about his career, the new popularity of horror, and what traps he has in store for fans in the future.
All of it is gracefully set to the music of Charlie Clouser’s score.
Plus, we have time to review Paranormal Activity 2 despite never having seen the original.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Horror Off The Press [0:00 – 28:00]
- Hellraiser gets two hell raisers in Lussier and Farmer
- Marcus Dunstan’s enthusiasm is infectious
- The Home gets a serious cast
- Who can direct The Crow?
- Is it possible to have a rock and roll movie now that rock is dead?
Segment 2: Reviews [28:00 – 52:30]
- Paranormal Activity 2
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [52:30 – The End]
- Segment Three Interview: Marcus Dunstan put himself through the prestigious Blockbuster Video 5-Free Rentals a Week for Employees Film School, and now he’s the co-writer of one of the biggest horror franchises in modern history. We spend the better part of an hour talking about his career, Saw, and his upcoming projects. We also learn that he won’t be showing his bare ass on screen any time soon.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio