This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, Luke Mullen and Brian Salisbury stop by to dig into the problems of the MPAA, review three terrible awful no-good very bad films, and share with us 6 things they’ve seen on film that they can’t un-see.
It’s incredibly effective, and you’ll be moved.
Plus, we make jokes about Pepe Le Pew. En Francais.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Hot Off The Press [0:00 – 28:00]
- MPAA gets down on Blue Valentine
- And the trailer tells us nothing
- Cole makes jokes that fall flat
- What happened with Hatchet 2 anyway?
- Why are violent movies rated R but emotionally impacting dramas given NC-17s?
- Noomi Rapace might be in Alien
- Mike Myers has no other options except Pepe Le Pew
- We institute the High Five Program to save sanity
Segment 2: Reviews [28:00 – 52:30]
- My Soul To Take
- I Spit On Your Grave
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [52:30 – The End]
- Things You Can’t Un-see: Luke and Brian deliver some scenes from films that are so strong, so powerful, so awe-full, that those moments can never ever be cleaned from the brain. Spoiler Warning: We talk about some scenes from movies that you may not want ruined. Sanity Warning: We talk about some pretty intense things that you might not want to hear about. You’re an adult, so unlike the MPAA, we’ll let you figure out what you want to hear.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio