This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, Going the Distance screenwriter Geoff LaTulippe (pronounced “La Tulip”) stops by to share his xenophobia, puff on his pipe a little harder, and tell his personal story of getting his first screenplay sold and produced all from the comfort of his living room couch.
We also find time to review Easy A, Devil, and The Town.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 30:00]
- Go watch Smoke Signals
- The trend of adapting 18th century epic poetry continues with Paradise Lost
- Alex Proyas promises Angel on Angel violence
- Kevin James will fight MMA for new comedy
- And he will. Fall. Down.
- Goosebumps movie makes our inner child jump for joy
- Now it’s demanding a Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark adaptation
- Sacha Baron Cohen has a dragon on his back to play Queen’s Freddie Mercury
Segment 2: Reviews [30:00 – 59:00]
- Easy A
- The Town
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [59:00 – The End]
- The Segment 3 Interview with Geoff LaTulippe: Mr. LaTulippe shares how he once burned his leg skin with chemicals (it grew back, ladies), made it out to Los Angeles to sell his first screenplay, and offers a few tips on waterboarding.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio