This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, editor and writer for Cinematical Erik Davis and movie monkey for UGO Matt Patches drop by to discuss the finer things in life. We revel in the beauty of Uwe Boll’s warm glow, watch the Auschwitz trailer on a first date, erase the slate of Summer 2010 films with the best summer movies of all time, and figure out how to put MacGruber into Forrest Gump.
Plus, we find time to review Resident Evil: Afterlife, I’m Still Here, and The Romantics.
Also plus, Cole name drops Toys Are Not For Children which he seems to think makes him hip even though it doesn’t.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 28:00]
- Ebert is back!
- Matt loves Lights, Camera, Jackson
- Uwe Boll is Better Than You
- Dark Tower finds its way to theaters in a major way
- Keanu Reeves embarks on a path of discovery with Generation Um…
Segment 2: Reviews [28:00 – 49:00]
- Resident Evil: Afterlife
- I’m Still Here
- The Romantics
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [49:00 – The End]
- Re-programming Summer 2010: Instead of what we got, the team puts together a dream team list of replacements for the schlock that came out this summer. Listen for your favorite summer movie of all time. It’s probably on the list.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio