This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, co-director of the Oxford Film Festival Melanie Addington joins fan favorite Luke “Fat Albert” Mullen to discuss the prospect of being sued by Bill Cosby, the prospect of “just doing it,” and the prospect of stealing David Slade’s agent.
Plus! We find some spare time to review The Last Exorcism and Make Out With Violence without devolving into a fist fight.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 21:00]
- Slade: from Twilight to X-Men Origins: Wolverine: Even More Origins
- It turns out that being involved with Hard Candy was the key to future success
- Matthew McConaughey goes indie
- Will he go shirtless and search for the cure to cancer?
- No one knows what McConaughey’s last movie was
- Scream 4 gets Paquin and Bell
- That should be one hot, naked, blood-covered opening death scene
- What does Michael Jackson have to say about it?
Segment 2: Reviews [22:00 – 49:00]
- The Last Exorcism
- Make Out With Violence
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [49:00 – The End]
- Four Under-The-Radar, Out-of-the-Box Horror Flicks: Get your rental queue ready for some suggestions from Cole and special guest Scott Weinberg. Because you love murderous religious fanatics, cleaning asbestos, and building your own friends – here are the movies you need to see.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio