This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, Brian Salisbury joins us with his own theme music, and Robert Fure joins us with enough anger and rage to make you think you’re hearing music.
We bash the idea of an animated Terminator film, sneak the word “taint” into almost every discussion, and then my guests go head-to-head in a huge action film trivia face-off. Who will emerge victorious? How many times will we mention Michael Dudikoff? You’ll have to listen to find out. Or at least skip ahead to the end where I announce the winner.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 25:30]
- If there were an animated Terminator movie…
- Fure threatens McG’s manhood
- We announced that Black Dynamite 2 news before we walked in the room
- Ant-Man and why it might not matter
- The impossibility of casting someone as John Belushi
- Spoiler: Jim Belushi was made solely for spare parts for John
Segment 2: Reviews [25:30 – 49:00]
- Scott Pilgrim vs The World
- The Expendables
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [49:00 – The End]
- Segment 3 Showdown: Two men enter and both men leave in our gigantic action film, Expendables-stars’ careers quiz! Play along at home, and mail in your answers for a decoder ring.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio