This week, on a very special episode of Reject Radio, Peter Hall and John Gholson stop by to drop the Cinematical tag team on me, and we discuss the finer points of Pedobear advertising. They also destroy my anticipation for two films, and we manage to discuss the worst buddy cop cliches while admitting to the ones we can’t get enough of.
All of this, plus you learn what movie is like Inception meets Dora the Explorer.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 34:00]
- Viggo! Adams! On the Road!
- Will Ferrell en Espanol!
- Could There Be a Quantum Leap movie?
- Yogi Bear and its poster cannot be unseen
Segment 2: Reviews [34:00 – 62:00]
- Middle Men
- The Other Guys
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [62:00 – The End]
- The Other Cliches: The team dissects the buddy cop comedy cliches that they’d erase from the face of the earth and the ones that they can’t help but love. Find out which side “dog sidekicks” falls on!
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio