This week, on a very special Reject Radio, Landon Palmer grabs half a handle of expensive whiskey and gets nostalgic about Cinematic One Night Stands (those movies that you love but never want to see again).
We also dig deep into the question of how a CGI character can be fired, debate who should direct Wicked, and discover Youtube.
Plus, we manage to squeeze in a few minutes to review Despicable Me, I Am Love, and Predators. Check it out after the jump!
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 19:00]
- The Hulk stays in the picture
- But Edward Norton does not
- Snyder and Bale team up for the first time for one Last Photograph
- We permeate the zeitgeist
- Debate! JJ Abrams vs Rob Marshall for the director’s seat of Wicked
Segment 2: Reviews [19:00 – 49:00]
- Despicable Me [Dustin’s Review]
- I Am Love
- Predators [Neil’s Review]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [49:00 – The End]
- Cinematic One Night Stands: What movies did you fall in love with for one night but kick out of bed by 3am never to call again?
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio