Support this week’s sponsor: Polter-Zeit-Geist – The only online magazine delivering the current culture for the angry spirits trapped in your television.
Somehow, we manage to review Robin Hood.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 48:00]
- How many 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea do we need?
- David Fincher plans his. Fox plans theirs.
- Wonder Woman!
- We copyright the phrase “Cock-Washing”
- It’s a feminist thing.
- Dario Argento: He should make a good movie again.
- Is that really Dracula 3D?
- Calming news about The Power of the Dark Crystal.
- George Romero: He should make a good movie again.
- Is that really more Dead flicks?
- The Anderson Three Musketeers casting is terrible.
- Find out what’s always been horrible to bad.
- Buckle some swash, and remind yourself how dedicated Bryan Adams is.
Segment 2: Reviews [48:00 – 64:00]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [64:00 – The End]
- Full Contact Movie Mashup Royale: The rules are simple. Mashup two films and deliver a stunning synopsis that would outdo the creative types in Hollywood. Example: The Day After Tomorrow Never Dies in which Bond fights Global Warming. Each player gets three shots. Find out who won and what he won with.
- Tom Rothman steals all of our ideas.
Reject Radio Airs Live Sunday Nights at 10p EST / 7p PST
- Watch Live at FilmSchoolRejects.com/Radio
- Call Reject Radio: (512) 212-1301
- Email Reject Radio: email@example.com
- Reject Radio on Twitter: twitter.com/RejectRadio