Tonight on Movie News After Dark, a picture of Megan Fox.
No really, that’s happening. Also some things that will be worth reading and seeing.
- Okay fine, she’s April O’Neil – She doesn’t look like anything more than Megan Fox holding a microphone and smiling. Maybe that’s the point…
- How characters on Mad Men think about the future – Some insight into the minds of your favorite characters.
- David Tennant might guard the Galaxy – That’s the rumor anyway. But his potential role is the most interesting part.
- The Dude’s photos – Jeff Bridges has taken some gorgeous photos from his various film projects over the years. They are more than worth your time.
- Solving the hit film equation – It shouldn’t surprise you that Hollywood uses data to figure out what works with audiences. Just as Netflix has algorithms to recommend more movies, Hollywood now has data that will create you new movies. It’s the enemy of creativity, but it’s fascinating nonetheless.
Spock vs. Spock – An epic batter in pursuit of car sales: