In a three-way, melee attack of awesome that will leave you wondering how we removed your heart from your chest without breaking the skin, FSR is gearing up to head to sunny San Diego in order to stay indoors all weekend.
Interviewer extraordinaire Jack Giroux, Robert “Fists of” Fure and I will be sharing the experience with you from Wednesday night through a hungover Sunday morning. Pack your bags, dear reader, because you’ll be coming along for the ride.
Just don’t believe Fure when he tells you he’s a commercial airline pilot.
Here’s a quick list of things we’ll be bringing you by way of interviews, video, and the kind of quality embedded journalism that you’ve never come to expect from us:
- Michel Gondry and The Green Hornet
- Edgar Wright Scott Pilgrim vs The World
- Touring the Comic-Con floor
- Kevin Smith talking about his love of hockey
- Zack Snyder and his Sucker Punch
- Battle: Los Angeles
- Exclusive video of us stealing Tron lightcycles
- Exclusive video of us avoiding capture
- Even more coverage of Red
- Fishing safety tips from Piranha 3D
- The cast of “Community”
- The latest on Priest
- The villainous heroes of Showtime’s “Dexter,” “Californication,” and “Weeds”
- Almost too many photos of Mary Louise Parker
- The hilarious James Gunn and Super
- Joe Dante cursing at us
- Robert Fure shares his weight loss advice
- The huge world of Marvel – Thor, Avengers and more
- Frank Darabont tells us which King adaptation he’ll do next
- Exclusive video of us eating pizza with Tim Bradstreet
- ….plus up to the minute news and opinion on everything coming from Hall H
And remember, kids. That’s just a quick list.
But wait. There’s more. If you weren’t already throwing on your Plastic Man cosplay outfit from sheer giddiness, we’re also partnering with all your favorite entertainment sites to deliver complete coverage of the entire half-week.
- MSN’s Parallel Universe
- Latino Review
- …and those handsome devils over at Film School Rejects
Think there’s no way we can live up to the hype? You’re probably right, but we’re going to pull a muscle and get a lot of writer’s cramps trying.
Those pictures of Mary Louise Parker aren’t going to take themselves.
Stay tuned and check back with our Comic-Con page leading up to the melee and throughout next week.