Admit it. If someone asked whether you wanted to see Zombieland or Lawrence of Arabia right now. Right this second. You’d choose Zombieland. Peter O’Toole wandering around in the desert is phenomenal, sure, but it doesn’t involve any somnambulist children getting run over by a van. Except in David Lean’s director’s cut.
Well, have we got a deal for you! Four bonus clips from that zombie-tastic flick featuring:
- Amber Heard being turned into a zombie!
- Woody Harrelson killing a zombie!
- The proper use of Zip-loc bags!
- Emma Stone saying the word ‘sticky!’
- Abagail Breslin wanting to be turned into a zombie!
- …and zombies!
If we had gotten bonus clips from Lawrence, you could have just replaced the word ‘zombies’ with ‘sand.’
Anyway, check them out before they dig their crooked teeth into your skull:
Now that wasn’t so bad was it?
Does anyone know what the hell they were using the Zip-locs for?
Seriously. Do you know? Something about moisture?