Comic-Con is around the corner, and while our dance card is filling up, we’ve carved out some time to hang out with veteran film critic, author, and film historian Leonard Maltin. Unlike two years ago when we ended up hanging out by the San Diego docks with Tom Jane and the Raw crew at 3am, we’ll be keeping it a little tamer this year at the Movies On Demand lounge inside the Hard Rock Hotel on Saturday, July 23rd from 3-5pm.
So what does our drinking in the afternoon have to do with you winning $500?
Great question. Speaking of questions, we need them for our conversation, and we want to give you the chance to win that half-thousand-dollar gift card just for sending us yours. Here’s how to enter:
- Be on twitter.
- Follow both @rejectnation and @moviesondemand (only those question-submitters who follow both accounts will be eligible to win).
- Submit a question for Leonard Maltin by replying on twitter @rejectnation OR @moviesondemand, and use the hashtag #MoviesOnDemand
- Cross your fingers.
You can start submitting questions now (one entry per person regardless of how many questions you submit), and we’ll keep taking questions all the way up through the end of the event on Saturday at 5pm PST. We’ll pick the winners at random from the qualifying submitters.
As for prizes:
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a $500 American Express Gift Card
- Five (5) Runners Up will receive a Movies On Demand Prize Pack
- Several (several) people will have their questions answered by Leonard Maltin and sent out into twitterland
All of our usual legal stuff applies, and while we welcome questions from fans outside the US, you’ve got to live within the United States to win the prizes. Sorry about that, other countries. We wish it weren’t so.
But send those questions in. Maltin is a fount of wisdom and movie love, so there’s plenty to talk about, and what you want to talk about might just win you $500.