Zombie fans have been celebrating ever since it was announced that Frank Darabont was developing the graphic novel The Walking Dead into a television series.
Some folks questioned the choice of AMC as the right network, but the bet paid off when The Walking Dead premiered last year. It’s the first television series about the zombie apocalypse, and it’s gotten some great reviews. Now, all six episodes of the first season are available on DVD and Blu-ray, and what better way to enjoy them than with a drink in your hand.
Because, let’s face it, in the event of the zombie apocalypse, you’ll want plenty of alcohol available to take the edge off.
And now, to cover our butts… This game is only for people over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly, and don’t gather in a buffet campsite during the zombie apocalypse.
TAKE A DRINK WHEN…
- A zombie is killed
- A zombie kills someone
- A minute of screen time passes without a zombie
- Someone makes a classic “zombie movie” mistake
TAKE A DRINK WHEN YOU SEE…
- A gun fire
- A dead body
- A body part separated from the body
- An actor from another Frank Darabont film
TAKE A DRINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS…
- A racial slur
- A person’s name
- A swear word (or basic cable-friendly swear word)
CHUG YOUR DRINK WHEN…
- All hell breaks loose (for the episode, at least)