Would you vote for Matt Damon for Congress? The people of fake New York sure seem to be ready to do so, as long as his toothy-grin politician character in The Adjustment Bureau can keep his pants on… and with Emily Blunt running around in high heels, that’s not an easy task.
But something tells us that a mysterious force might keep him in check to make that happen. One of this spring’s speculative fiction films comes to DVD and Blu-ray, based on a story by Phillip K. Dick, and we give it a $1000-a-plate treatment with our latest drinking game.
And now, to cover our butts… This game is only for people over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly, and don’t fall in love with any cute British girls if it’s not part of the plan.
TAKE A DRINK WHEN…
- Someone speaks to a group of people
- Someone walks through a special door
- A character moves something with his mind
- A hat is put on or comes off someone’s head
TAKE A DRINK WHEN YOU SEE…
- An American flag
- A TV news report
- An outline of the state of New York
- A map in one of the Adjustment Bureau’s books
TAKE A DRINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS…
- “New York”
- “David” or “Norris”
CHUG YOUR DRINK WHEN…
- You cannot resist the urge to yell “Myyyaaattt Daaaymuuhhn!”
Click here for more Drinking Games