How scary is an octopus? Pretty scary if you meet one in the water. How scary are sharks? Really scary, especially if you’ve seen enough of the Jaws films. So a cross between a shark and an octopus – a “sharktopus,” if you will – has got to be terrifying! Well, not really. In fact, it looks rather goofy. But we expect that sort of thing from legendary low-budget producer Roger Corman.
The ridiculous sci-fi horror film Sharktopus is now available on DVD and Blu-ray, and the result is an amazing hybrid of shark and octopus, symbolic of the amazing hybrid of Roger Corman and Syfy original movies. Best enjoyed intoxicated, of course.
And now, to cover our butts… This game is only for people over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly, and don’t let Eric Roberts anywhere near a genetic engineering lab.
TAKE A DRINK WHEN…
- Someone fires a weapon
- The sharktopus completely leaves the water
- The sharktopus kills someone (or some thing)
- An actor gestures with his or her hands, or shakes his or her head, to cover up bad acting
TAKE A DRINK WHEN YOU SEE…
- A close-up of an outboard motor
- A montage of beach and bikini footage
- Tentacles or a dorsal fin come out of the water
TAKE A DRINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS…
- “octopus” or “octopi”
CHUG YOUR DRINK WHEN…
Click here for more Drinking Games