Do you believe in aliens? Little green men, hidden by the government for decades? Simon Pegg and Nick Frost in the film Paul sure do, and when they meet one that sounds just like Seth Rogen, they simply can’t believe it… until he starts swearing and smoking pot, ’cause that happens in every Seth Rogen film.
So while the characters in Paul are lightening their mood, you can too with this game, suitable for either the theatrical or unrated version of the film, now available on DVD and Blu-ray.
And now, to cover our butts: This game is only for people over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly, and don’t pick up any strange hitch-hiking aliens in the Nevada desert.
TAKE A DRINK WHEN…
- A vehicle crashes
- There is a reference to UFOlogy
- A character changes into a new geek shirt
- You recognize, and can correctly identify, a movie quote
TAKE A DRINK WHEN YOU SEE…
- An explosion
- The Comic-Con logo
- A female with three breasts
- A picture or model of an alien
TAKE A DRINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS…
- a swear word, or a not-quite swear word
CHUG YOUR DRINK WHEN…
- A spaceship lands