With another week of DVD and Blu-ray releases in October, we have another horror movie to slap a drinking game on. This week, we join the Frog Brothers (or rather one of the Frog Brothers) to chew bubble gum and kick vampire ass… and we’re all out of bubble gum. Take a drink (of booze, not blood) and enjoy this second sequel to the superior teen vampire flick from the 80s.
And now, to cover our butts… This game is only for people over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly, and don’t go to a vampire rave.
TAKE A DRINK WHEN…
- A vampire is killed
- Someone drinks blood
- A vampire feeds on a human
- There’s a reference or flashback to a previous film
TAKE A DRINK WHEN YOU SEE…
- Boobs or cleavage
- A vampire-killing weapon
- A close-up of a comic book
TAKE A DRINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS…
- “Edgar,” “Alan” or “Frog”
- any other word for “vampire” like “bloodsucker”
CHUG YOUR DRINK WHEN…
- You make the unavoidable decision to watch the first Lost Boys again