I know, I know… you probably aren’t planning on picking up a copy of Gulliver’s Travels at your local video retail outlet. You’re probably not even planning on walking seventeen feet from your car to rent the movie at a RedBox. But after looking through this drinking game, you might just find the perfect excuse to spend a couple dollars to watch this film and enjoy it with a drink. After all, Jack Black is always easier to take when you’ve got some juice in you.
And now, to cover our butts… This game is only for people over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly, and don’t step on the little people.
TAKE A DRINK WHEN…
- A bell rings
- Someone falls down
- Jack Black sings or scats
- There is a reference to an existing movie, TV show or band
TAKE A DRINK WHEN YOU SEE…
- A computer screen
- A close-up on Gulliver’s hands or feet
- A picture, painting or sculpture of Gulliver
- Any part of Jack Black you’d otherwise rather not see
TAKE A DRINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS…
CHUG YOUR DRINK WHEN…
Click here for more Drinking Games