It was almost a year ago that the biggest buzz from the Sundance Film Festival was a little film about a man trapped in a coffin for 90 minutes. It showed the most promise, but it unfortunately fizzled when Lionsgate put it into release last summer.
But that shouldn’t stop you from watching it.
And if you’re gonna watch it, nothing should stop you from watching it with a drink in your hand. Check out Ryan Reynolds buried alive in the middle of the Iraqi desert, and raise a glass to toast your own freedom.
And now, to cover our butts… This game is only for people over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly, and don’t get a job driving trucks through a war zone.
TAKE A DRINK WHEN…
- Paul grunts or yells
- Paul makes a phone call
- A minute of screen time passes with no dialogue
- A minute of screen time for which the screen is black
TAKE A DRINK WHEN YOU SEE…
- Dirt fall
- A cell phone light turn on or off
- A cigarette lighter turn on or off
- A video or picture on a cell phone
TAKE A DRINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS…
- A number
- A swear word
- Someone’s name
- The name of a city
CHUG YOUR DRINK WHEN…
- Paul is not alone in the coffin
Click here for more Drinking Games