There’s a handful of new DVD and Blu-ray releases this week, but who really wants a drinking game for the childish Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked or the morose 9/11 drama Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close? So in the interest of fun, we’re dipping into the DVD archives for an old-school movie that could use a drinking game: the original Clash of the Titans from 1981.
If the 2010 remake left you cold, or if you’re eagerly anticipating this week’s release of Wrath of the Titans, now’s your chance to experience the original in its full, sweaty, stop-motion glory.
And now, to cover our butts… This game is only for people over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly, and don’t look any woman in the eyes if she has snakes for her hair.
TAKE A DRINK WHEN…
- Someone becomes invisible or visible
- A scene takes place on Mount Olympus
- Someone or something loses a body part
- Your eyes are mysteriously drawn to Harry Hamlin’s freakishly large right nipple
TAKE A DRINK WHEN YOU SEE…
- PG-rated nudity
- Someone’s reflection
- A new stop-motion creature
- A close-up of a Mount Olympus statuette
TAKE A DRINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS…
- “god,” “gods” or “goddess”
- the name of a god or goddess
CHUG YOUR DRINK WHEN…
- The Kraken is released